Skip to content
- Check the haircut, uniform & punctuality of your ward.
- Ensure that your ward carries books/ exercise note books according to the time table for that day.
- See that he/ she is prepared for the weekly test. Also, please take action on the teacher’s remarks made in their class work/ home work exercise note books.
- Restrict daily pocket money; excessive spending should be discouraged.
- Children should not bring mobiles, cracker, colors, transistors etc to the school. All these are strictly prohibited in the school.
- No student will be allowed to go home during school hours. In case of emergency the school will inform the parents to pick up their ward.
- If your ward is absent from school please help the child to make up for all the work missed by him/ her.
- For security reasons, you are requested to refrain from sending the Tiffin and any other material for your ward during school hours.